JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from the range with the new Zastava M90. I brought out a couple of hundred Australian Outback 69 grain 5.56 rounds. 150 qty 855 rounds, 3-4 mags of 55 grain Herters and a couple of hundred wolf 55 grain. Shooting with a NPZ PO side mount 4x 24 and open sights mostly at 75 yards.

No malfunctions. None. Ran smooth as silk on everything I ran through it. Nice, light recoiling gun. At one point I even looked at it to make sure I was shooing an AK. With all the ammo I was able to maintain a 3-4 inch group with the irons at 75 yards. A little high or low depending on the ammo. I ran Unity mags, steel mags and Zastava mags, No hiccups with any of them. Trigger was OK. Maybe a 6 lb pull with a nice reset and minimal creep.

Best 5 round group with one flier that I knew happened when I pulled the trigger. This was with the 69 grain Australian Outback that barely cycles my AR's.

I have owned and shot a lot of AK's over the years. I'd call this the best shooting one of them all.

PXL_20210718_165520554.jpg PXL_20210717_123428005.jpg

Mine has been at my FFL since Saturday and still need to get it.

I'm glad to see you are able to fit a cleaning rod in there. They always look naked without one.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top