JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from the range with the new Zastava M90. I brought out a couple of hundred Australian Outback 69 grain 5.56 rounds. 150 qty 855 rounds, 3-4 mags of 55 grain Herters and a couple of hundred wolf 55 grain. Shooting with a NPZ PO side mount 4x 24 and open sights mostly at 75 yards.

No malfunctions. None. Ran smooth as silk on everything I ran through it. Nice, light recoiling gun. At one point I even looked at it to make sure I was shooing an AK. With all the ammo I was able to maintain a 3-4 inch group with the irons at 75 yards. A little high or low depending on the ammo. I ran Unity mags, steel mags and Zastava mags, No hiccups with any of them. Trigger was OK. Maybe a 6 lb pull with a nice reset and minimal creep.

Best 5 round group with one flier that I knew happened when I pulled the trigger. This was with the 69 grain Australian Outback that barely cycles my AR's.

I have owned and shot a lot of AK's over the years. I'd call this the best shooting one of them all.

PXL_20210718_165520554.jpg PXL_20210717_123428005.jpg

Mine has been at my FFL since Saturday and still need to get it.

I'm glad to see you are able to fit a cleaning rod in there. They always look naked without one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top