JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all, 'Tube is cleaning out his closet and I have a beautiful Yugo Mauser M48 I am willing to part with: It's all matching numbers including the stock and the bolt functions perfectly. The sights are on and I just shot a 2 foot group from 475 meters with it this afternoon. I am just in the "gotta sell something" phase you know how it is. The only problems are a stable 1 inch crack in the stock near the tang. Also no cleaning rod. other than that it is pretty much perfect and the bore is fabulous. Another one I would keep if I didn't need money to pay for other projects. Also it is wearing a short bayonet lug in the photos but I have the original long one which will got with it.

Asking $450

IMG_2086.JPG IMG_2085.JPG IMG_2084.JPG IMG_2083.JPG IMG_2082.JPG IMG_2081.JPG IMG_2080.JPG IMG_2079.JPG IMG_2078.JPG IMG_2077.JPG IMG_2076.JPG IMG_2075.JPG IMG_2074.JPG IMG_2073.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.