JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
8mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Literally purchased out of a garbage can in a hardware store many years ago (remember them days?) This M48BO likely went through Syria based on the V84xx number before being imported by CAI. The importer mark is in electropencil on the left side of the receiver but hidden by the stock. Bore in lovely condition with great lands/grooves, nearly zero surface rust, good bluing, and a crisp two-stage trigger. Cleaned and properly lubed throughout, it's in better shape than when I got it. I just don't shoot it anymore. I'm in Vancouver but can travel as far up as Longview if needed. Buyer takes care of the transfer fee, if any. FTF at an FFL only.

Comes with...
  • Jag and brush with standard rifle rod threads
  • 76 rounds of S&B commercial 196gr ball (one box is four short from its last outing)
  • 30 rounds of 1949 East German surplus ~150gr steel core, hot stuff and still good!
  • Decelerator slip-on pad, as it was steel plated for her pleasure from Yugo
Ask away with questions, I'm happy to answer.

20230717_164935.jpg 20230717_164944.jpg 20230717_164957.jpg 20230717_165058.jpg 20230717_165217.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.