JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ghostery is pretty good, it is blocking google analytics on this site (sorry Joe). But that is a good idea as well

Another option is hooktube . com for youtube videos. Allows sharing of videos without giving youtube view credits so their ads done work.

"Share YouTube videos without giving them views. Bypass country blocks and age restrictions. Download YouTube videos and music. Keep your data private from the G"

uBlock Origin is another useful plugin for ads and pretty easy to use: https://www.ublock.org/

For downloading youtube vids, I use a linux machine -- there's a great command line program called "youtube-dl" -- just type it and the URL and the video downloads even if clicking on it through a browser required a youtube login before it would play (I refuse to link a youtube account to my real phone number and so Google refuses to give me an account). There's a Windows version but I've never tried it: youtube-dl

Done. I have been boycotting Google and all of its subsidiaries for years, but I'll patronize YouTube one more time for this. Here's Eric Schmidt, the CEO of Google...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top