JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI

If you put your phone number in any of the forums, ads, or replies, it will show up in a Google search.

This may not be a big deal to many of you. But for OPSEC reasons you may not want strangers to search your phone number and find out what and how many guns you own.

I dropped the land line and stopped using standard cell phones. Now I only use a "burn" phone. No way to track the number to me and I never post it anywhere. I would rather spend a little more and put up with the occasional annoying wrong number than make any more of my life public than is necessary. Not that I have anything to hide, but I insist on having SOME privacy.

I have had a cell phone since 1996 I have been all over the web since 2000 I have been on more discussion forums then I can count. I have done over 1300 auctions on ebay as buyer or seller. I think in the last 16 years I have had less then a dozen wrong numbers or solicitation calls on my cell phone. I could care less if the government tracks where I go I don't go anywhere I should worry about (well maybe here)

Search results for this email address are not available.

When I search for my Name you don't get any more info then you would out of the White pages and doing a search for me with google. I have a personal Web Site. They have my house value off by nearly 100K They have my hobbies and occupation wrong. They know I'm a libra (like thats going to do ANYONE any good)

If I go to the version of me from older addresses the info gets farther and farther away from reality.

I live in a small town I been here nearly all my life I bet in an hour with the phone book in hand you could find out a Hell of a lot more about me then this terrible internet thing.

OF course now that I have followed YOUR suggestions this web site I have never run into in the past has my Name and Email address as well a a screen name I have used.

YOU SIR ARE THE DEVIL,

I am sorry. That wasn't my intention.

They had my name, address, google earth picture of my house!!!! and for a small fee would have given out more personal information. All from my e-mail address. That sucks!!!

gb2-1-1.jpg

They've had me for years....

Searched my email address
Says I live in England
So much for good information. It just used the ffront half of the email address - not the @whatever.org

Tracking by name - I do not exist in the town I live in ( and Ihave a comon name and there are lots of people here with my name)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top