JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First of all, to all the Glock purists out there, you should just shake your head in disgust and continue searching for the thread on the perfection of .45GAP. Just know that no actual Glocks were harmed in the making of this bit of perfection that Glock will never build, possibly for good reason.

Behold the world's first G27XXLC. A what, you ask?? Yes it is a sub-compact sized .40S&W Glock with a G24P slide attached. This should cure the infamous G27 muzzle-flip so dreaded by Glock aficionados everywhere.

Why G27XXLC?? If a G17 with a one-size longer slide is a 17L, and a G19 with a one-size longer slide is a G19X, then a G27 with a three-sizes longer slide should be a G27XXL. And since it is ported (compensated in Glock later terminology) A "C" to finish it off.

How does it shoot?? I have no idea. I just got the G24 today and finished this this evening. Rest assured it will go to the range and be fully evaluated. If the .40 is still too much to handle I have plans for some barrel weights to mount to the rail. That last bit's a joke, son.

Now to find a 16" barrel and a stock. Hmmmm...

20220814_000425.jpg
20220814_000455.jpg

Last Edited:
If an average Willie with one size longer is a max Willie, would one size shorter make it a wee Willie?

OK fine…. I'll turn in my dad jokes card when the issuing office first opens on Monday.

:rolleyes:
A Willie that is standard size is a c0ck. A Willie that is undersized is a wee hee. Contraction of wee wee and tee hee.

As per the classic joke: Full grown man is in a car with beautiful teenage schoolgirl. He says "Know what this is?" She says "That's a tee hee." He says, "This is a c0ck." She says, "No. I've seen c0cks before. And that's not a c0ck. It's a tee hee."

You may have to turn in your Man card if you get soft, flabby, or wimpy, but a Dad card or an Old Broad card is good for life.

About 20 years ago...to my knowledge...this was the first of the concept to be made.
My buddy had the G27, and my brother had the G23, and I got sick of the fact that both of them could use my magazines, but I couldn't use their's.
So I decided it was time to do something crazy...and I have absolutely NEVER regretted it!!! 😍🥰
She was my faithful EDC for 10+ years, and having that 1.5" off the handle made her INFINITELY more concealable 🥰
-K

I7aYMWJ.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews