JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a spam email today.......the day before Memorial Day.
Don't ever disgrace my soldiers.
I hate these scammers.

"Greetings,

I'm Col. Joel Mills,USMC Commander stationed in Afghanistan for the NATO peace keeping.

I have in my possession, the sum of $10.5million dollars proceeds from a deal in which I was involved here.

I'm in need of your assistance to move the fund out of this country
immediately and invest it in real estate pending our final disengagement from here.

Please get back to me asap for further details on (email removed by coctailer)

You can visit the link below to read more about the drug deals and gun running going on this country.

website removed for spam protection by coctailer.

I wait for your urgent response.

Regards.

Col. Joel Mills."

Sickening.

I've also received a lot of spam email from Dudley and ashley from "National Gun Rights Association" asking for $10-20 donations. The latest is for a bullcrap "Bring home the gun that won the war" talking about 600,000 M4's from Korea and asking for donations to help them blitz the Internet about this "Important issue"

We didn't win that war, and to use that as a means for tugging on Patriotic heart strings makes me want to use their computer for target practice...

At work a fellow coworker received an e-mail from a suppossed military officer asking for money to buy a satelite phone. I told her that if she sent the money (or the phone) she would be basically supporting terrorism.

The address he gave was an overseas address, but we all know that if you want to send anything to a military member deployed overseas it goes to an APO/AE address, not to some sandbox in the former soviet union.

He also would give a unit...sad crap

Sickening.

I've also received a lot of spam email from Dudley and ashley from "National Gun Rights Association" asking for $10-20 donations. The latest is for a bullcrap "Bring home the gun that won the war" talking about 600,000 M4's from Korea and asking for donations to help them blitz the Internet about this "Important issue"

We didn't win that war, and to use that as a means for tugging on Patriotic heart strings makes me want to use their computer for target practice...

Korea? Bet you meant M1's right?

Just got another spam (I get them 1-2 a day) from National Association for Gun Rights.

This one pretending to be Rand Paul speaking on behalf of Dudley. (These people should be prosecuted for fraud)

***** Snip of Email *******

From Rand Paul [email protected] <---- Note that Rand Paul apparently uses NAGR.ORG as his SMTP provider.

Jack,

I've been fighting President Obama's M1 re-importation ban for some time now and his latest action is outrageous.

After reading Dudley Brown's email below, I'm as outraged as he is!

Nothing short of allowing ALL of these historic firearms return home will be acceptable.

But if I'm going to have success in Congress forcing Obama to respect our American traditions, I'll need help from gun owners like you and gun rights leaders like Dudley.

Plans like his Internet Blast to Bring Home the Gun that Won the War are exactly the kind of backup I need.

Dudley has set a goal of raising at least $100,000 on Memorial Day.

I hope you'll be able to help him reach that goal by chipping in just $10 or $20 today.

And if you want to know more, Dudley's email below explains everything.

Sincerely,

Rand Paul
U.S. Senator
***** END Snip of Email *******

P.S.
Search Google for this "Internet Blast" trying to get these precious guns back into our country.

You'd think for $100,000 they could get this search to show up as more than a single link back to NAGR.ORG.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads