Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
This is the only Remington .22 I'll spend money on and I've ever really enjoyed tagging rabbits and diggers with. I know some not so fairly recent NOS cases exist on GunBroker but I would like to raise the flag here and potentially avoid paying stupid money on top of shipping. I've got ammo to trade and cash. If you have 300 rounds or more that your are willing to let go of please PM me.

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Reactions
The only Remington .22 I'll spend money on and I've ever really enjoyed tagging rabbits and diggers with. I know some not so fairly recent NOS cases exist on GunBroker but I would like to raise the flag here and potentially avoid paying stupid money on top of shipping. I've got ammo to trade and cash. If you have 300 rounds or more that your are willing to let go of please PM me.
If you or anyone you know is ever going to be up the Pierce Co way let me know. I have multiple hundred round packs of it in the back of one safe from the great panic before this current one. Only bought it because some place had it one day.

This is the only Remington .22 I'll spend money on and I've ever really enjoyed tagging rabbits and diggers with. I know some not so fairly recent NOS cases exist on GunBroker but I would like to raise the flag here and potentially avoid paying stupid money on top of shipping. I've got ammo to trade and cash. If you have 300 rounds or more that your are willing to let go of please PM me.
Still need some? I have 400 rnds yellow jacket and 200 rnds viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Tactical Ordnance Gun Show
St Helens, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show