JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
This is the only Remington .22 I'll spend money on and I've ever really enjoyed tagging rabbits and diggers with. I know some not so fairly recent NOS cases exist on GunBroker but I would like to raise the flag here and potentially avoid paying stupid money on top of shipping. I've got ammo to trade and cash. If you have 300 rounds or more that your are willing to let go of please PM me.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The only Remington .22 I'll spend money on and I've ever really enjoyed tagging rabbits and diggers with. I know some not so fairly recent NOS cases exist on GunBroker but I would like to raise the flag here and potentially avoid paying stupid money on top of shipping. I've got ammo to trade and cash. If you have 300 rounds or more that your are willing to let go of please PM me.
If you or anyone you know is ever going to be up the Pierce Co way let me know. I have multiple hundred round packs of it in the back of one safe from the great panic before this current one. Only bought it because some place had it one day.

This is the only Remington .22 I'll spend money on and I've ever really enjoyed tagging rabbits and diggers with. I know some not so fairly recent NOS cases exist on GunBroker but I would like to raise the flag here and potentially avoid paying stupid money on top of shipping. I've got ammo to trade and cash. If you have 300 rounds or more that your are willing to let go of please PM me.
Still need some? I have 400 rnds yellow jacket and 200 rnds viper.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top