JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to see templates added for users to pick the way they view the forums. Unless I'm totally blind I do not see such an option at all, and I know from being an admin of a XenForo site that the software does support it. One such addon is called Template Modification System that I know of offhand.

Right now all this white/cream color is uncomfortably bright :eek:

Humbly,
The New Guy :D

I would like to see templates added for users to pick the way they view the forums. Unless I'm totally blind I do not see such an option at all, and I know from being an admin of a XenForo site that the software does support it. One such addon is called Template Modification System that I know of offhand.

Right now all this white/cream color is uncomfortably bright :eek:

Humbly,
The New Guy :D

Welcome! Did you just volunteer for bug tracking duty? :D

We've tried multiple themes in the past, which unfortunately turned into a huge headache (basically three times the work). However, we do have a dark theme on our 'to-do' list (though it's a ways down there).

Good to know! I am not a coder, but I'd be glad to help where I can. I'm not sure what would cause a template to work or not work, but I can look into exporting a dark theme that works for us for you to try, if that might be of help?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top