Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

XenForo Style Templates

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Osarion, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Osarion

Osarion Snohomish County, WA Well-Known Member

I would like to see templates added for users to pick the way they view the forums. Unless I'm totally blind I do not see such an option at all, and I know from being an admin of a XenForo site that the software does support it. One such addon is called Template Modification System that I know of offhand.

Right now all this white/cream color is uncomfortably bright :eek:

Humbly,
    The New Guy :D

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome! Did you just volunteer for bug tracking duty? :D

We've tried multiple themes in the past, which unfortunately turned into a huge headache (basically three times the work). However, we do have a dark theme on our 'to-do' list (though it's a ways down there).

3. Osarion

Osarion Snohomish County, WA Well-Known Member

Good to know! I am not a coder, but I'd be glad to help where I can. I'm not sure what would cause a template to work or not work, but I can look into exporting a dark theme that works for us for you to try, if that might be of help?