JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are using it for a range gun any will do.
If you are going to use it for home defense or CC the Sig p250 because it has a 5lb dao triger.
The striker fire guns is to easy to have a accidental discharge under a high stress situation.
You can train to keep your finger off the trigger at the range but you never know will happen under a high stress situation.
The p250 trigger is a long even 5 lb pull but you have to practice with it.
Go to P250SIG.COM and you can learn all about them.
Charger

The striker fire guns is to easy to have a accidental discharge under a high stress situation.
You can train to keep your finger off the trigger at the range but you never know will happen under a high stress situation.

I have to disagree with you here. Striker fired pistols are extremely common in the self defense market and with law enforcement. Thinking there may be a reason for this.

I have to disagree with you here. Striker fired pistols are extremely common in the self defense market and with law enforcement. Thinking there may be a reason for this.

I know I may offend the striker fire folks and they are used in self defense and law enforcement.
Just go to youtube and i will bet you can find several negligent discharges with striker fire guns.
I have never heard of a negligent discharge with a p250.
Just trying to bring out a different point of view.
Charger

If i were buying a new handgun from a dealer I would buy one with Made in the USA on it somewhere. Of the ones you mentioned that only leaves one choice, M&P. If I were buying a used hand gun whichever one fits your criteria and and feels right in your hands.

You don't notice it at all, at all -- really I know.

"The rear safety of the XD is going to get in my way". That has to be one of the dumpest excuses I have ever heard. How else are you going to grip a gun to shoot it? The only logical way to do it is to wrap your hand around it and in doing so disengages the rear safety. The one thing I did not like about the rear safety on the XD's was taking them apart to clean them. Not something I looked forward too at all. First time you shoot a XDm you fall for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top