JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are using it for a range gun any will do.
If you are going to use it for home defense or CC the Sig p250 because it has a 5lb dao triger.
The striker fire guns is to easy to have a accidental discharge under a high stress situation.
You can train to keep your finger off the trigger at the range but you never know will happen under a high stress situation.
The p250 trigger is a long even 5 lb pull but you have to practice with it.
Go to P250SIG.COM and you can learn all about them.
Charger

The striker fire guns is to easy to have a accidental discharge under a high stress situation.
You can train to keep your finger off the trigger at the range but you never know will happen under a high stress situation.

I have to disagree with you here. Striker fired pistols are extremely common in the self defense market and with law enforcement. Thinking there may be a reason for this.

I have to disagree with you here. Striker fired pistols are extremely common in the self defense market and with law enforcement. Thinking there may be a reason for this.

I know I may offend the striker fire folks and they are used in self defense and law enforcement.
Just go to youtube and i will bet you can find several negligent discharges with striker fire guns.
I have never heard of a negligent discharge with a p250.
Just trying to bring out a different point of view.
Charger

If i were buying a new handgun from a dealer I would buy one with Made in the USA on it somewhere. Of the ones you mentioned that only leaves one choice, M&P. If I were buying a used hand gun whichever one fits your criteria and and feels right in your hands.

You don't notice it at all, at all -- really I know.

"The rear safety of the XD is going to get in my way". That has to be one of the dumpest excuses I have ever heard. How else are you going to grip a gun to shoot it? The only logical way to do it is to wrap your hand around it and in doing so disengages the rear safety. The one thing I did not like about the rear safety on the XD's was taking them apart to clean them. Not something I looked forward too at all. First time you shoot a XDm you fall for it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top