JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arg I haven't had a chance to really get on and play with people. I'm a level 25 soldier right now.

.45s there is a black border but you don't really notice it. I only really noticed it the first 30 minutes or so. After a while your eyes forget about it.

gamestop has a deal where any trade in towards MW2 get's an extra 25%. I'll probably trade in UFC 09 and GTA4. Unless anyone on here wants either of those.

No I haven't played the newer Prince of Persias. I guess I've just seen games that were actually trying to look like a comic book so the amount of cell shading in Borderlands doesn't seem like much to me.

You should check out XIII that game was totally comic book styled. Even the cutscenes were comic book panels. It was a pretty fun game though. Reminded me of Goldeneye 64 a bit.

Got rained out of the IPSC certification class at TCGC on Saturday, so I bought Borderlands. BIG mistake. Played way too much this weekend when I should have been working on my project cars. Level 16 hunter now. If anyone wants to team up, "shanh" is my tag. Possibly best to PM me first to arrange a time, as I really need to scale back my game playing. 12+ hours over this last weekend is way too addictive and not productive enough for my other projects.

I made it through the main story line on thursday night and i'm starting again...

When I beat the story I thought it was too easy... Now it's super tough! My roommate got killed by a skag outside of fyrestone!

I agree with Weebs. Just started the 2nd playthrough yesterday and WOW it's much tougher. But I've found my newest and bestest friend is a fire smg with x4 elemental, makes those skags go up in flames like dried leaves!

And things are WAY more expensive now. Lots of fun, I've been playing it as much as I can because I know when MW2 comes out tomorrow I won't be playing borderlands as much. Although I'll still come back to it, I love the looting.

Unfortunatly, my PS 3 just took a dump on me and i have to find someone to fix it. I was playing borderlands when it decided it didnt want to play games anymore. Pissed me off as it's less then 2 years old and past the warantee. SONY wants 150.00 to fix it. Totally ludicrus.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top