JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked it up last night, but haven't tried it yet. I also bought ODST and am playing that one right now. I have heard Borderlands is a ton of fun. It took me forever to find a copy...

Weebs, what is your XBL name? Mine is MaJoR SBG

I need to get a new 360. Mine broke down last April or so.. and I haven't played it since. All these great games are coming out too, Borderlands, ODST, Modern Warfare 2 (Really want to play this one)

If it is red ring, it may be still under warranty...

It wasn't. I bought it on ebay, was already registered.

It was a 2005 model. I got it around this time of year about 3 years ago. Warranty was expired.

I wish Microsoft didn't build them that poorly. I've had original nintendos that still functioned 20 years+ after they were manufactured.

I'm going to have to see if I can convince my dad to buy a new one :s0114: He loved CoD4, and Gears of War as well.

and he wants to play Modern Warfare 2.

If you already have the HD, buying a new system is only $200. You can get the refurbished ones for even less...

I sold it all unfortunately. I had planned to sell all but the HD. But nobody cared enough to buy one back then, so I figured might as well make as much as I can.

I might have to try buying a broken one, for a 20-30 dollars, and refurbishing it. (Lot of people on ebay do this)

Because man, I'd love to get on Xbox live again.

I'm waiting for MW2 to come out. I'd love to get forza 3 as well, but I can't justify spending that much on games in such a short amount of time.

gamertag: smithmax13

56kninja: did you call Microsoft? I bought a used 360 the RROD'd a year after I got it, and xbox still covered it. I think they are (or at least were) going out of their way to resolve that problem and make customers happy.

I'm waiting for MW2 to come out. I'd love to get forza 3 as well, but I can't justify spending that much on games in such a short amount of time.

gamertag: smithmax13

56kninja: did you call Microsoft? I bought a used 360 the RROD'd a year after I got it, and xbox still covered it. I think they are (or at least were) going out of their way to resolve that problem and make customers happy.
Nope I hadn't. Xbox covers them for three years, I think. I was beyond that three years.

Microsoft is really good about it, if your 360 breaks while it's in warranty. I know for a fact mine wasn't.

I've been loving borderlands! My buds and I have been having a blast. I guess it was a god week to buy it since I tweaked my back on sunday...I've been laid up most of the week playing the game.

Why do they insist on releasing so many good games withing a month of eachother? I understand the holiday timing, but it seems like they are limiting sales. If they spaced out Boarderlands, MW2, and Forza over several months, I would probably buy each one as it came out. But who is going to spend $180 on games in 2 weeks?

I'm going to pick up MW2, Borderlands, and UFC 2009 tomorrow. Until tomorrow Best Buy has a promotion where if you buy two games you get a third of equal or lesser value for free, what a smokin deal! My roommate is going to go halves on MW2 and UFC so I'll only have to put up $60 for all three games.

same here on the best buy deal. all my buddies went in a bought borderlands so it's only $40 a piece. Also if you get MW2 online at walmart you get a $20 e-coupon back. ORRRR if you get MW2 on Amazon you get a $20 credit towards your next game purchase.
gotta chase the deals!

I've been playing it and loving it. That's the best game I've played in quite a while. ODST was a good game but I like Borderlands so much I'm thinking of skipping COD4:MW2. I can chase loot for just about forever.:s0131:

FYI I am sending friend requests to those that posted their gamertags in this thread. If you want to add me, mine is "cweg".

I am awaiting COD4#2. All I have been playing is COD4......But I have a PS3.
I know this isnt classifieds ad but......I have a XBOX 360 Elite. Black. 120 GB HD......But....It needs a new drive and it will work like it is brand new. It cost 70 locally at a reputable shop to get it fixed. So If anyone wants it Ill make a good deal on it. They are selling at Game Crazy new for 300. I already have a reserve on Modern Warfare 2. I cant wait to use the Glock for a sidearm and the HK UMP. I want to buy a USC. Only 1000:s0155: Borderlands looks like a Comic game.......with all the black outlines, am I right?

I'm going to pick up MW2, Borderlands, and UFC 2009 tomorrow. Until tomorrow Best Buy has a promotion where if you buy two games you get a third of equal or lesser value for free, what a smokin deal! My roommate is going to go halves on MW2 and UFC so I'll only have to put up $60 for all three games.

MW2 Tommorow?

I am awaiting COD4#2. All I have been playing is COD4......But I have a PS3.
I know this isnt classifieds ad but......I have a XBOX 360 Elite. Black. 120 GB HD......But....It needs a new drive and it will work like it is brand new. It cost 70 locally at a reputable shop to get it fixed. So If anyone wants it Ill make a good deal on it. They are selling at Game Crazy new for 300. I already have a reserve on Modern Warfare 2. I cant wait to use the Glock for a sidearm and the HK UMP. I want to buy a USC. Only 1000:s0155: Borderlands looks like a Comic game.......with all the black outlines, am I right?

I don't think it looks like a comic book. It does have black outlines on things, but it has pretty good textures etc. I heard they might be more emphasized in the PS3 version though so maybe that's part of what you're hearing/seeing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top