JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$50
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here is a set of trading cards put out on the 50th anniversary of the end of WWII. They depict some of the brass and a whole of of the grunts that actually did the work. A couple of the biggies, General Bradley and General Doolittle were guests at the Albany Veterans Day events back in the mid '70's. Doolittle adopted Linn County as his home and was a major player in the events here. I am asking $50 OBO for everything and will take a U.S. military blade in trade. I can deliver within a reasonable distance from the Albany Lebanon area or will ship on the buyers dime. Please PM me with questions or for more photos and keep in mind, I don't text.

MVC-079S.JPG MVC-064S.JPG MVC-065S.JPG MVC-066S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG MVC-068S.JPG MVC-069S.JPG MVC-070S.JPG MVC-071S.JPG MVC-072S.JPG MVC-073S.JPG MVC-074S.JPG MVC-075S.JPG MVC-076S.JPG MVC-077S.JPG MVC-078S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top