JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Member named Beef posted the 1st " I'll take it" Feb 12th, so by rights it should go to him as the buyer.
I can appreciate whatever rules are in place and not looking to cause a ruckus. The seller said that fell through. Currently, there is another
Right? I don't think he understand forum etiquette
I'm just interested in the gun. I don't want to be involved in whatever issues have previously transpired. I know I wasn't first and have acknowledged that. But if it doesn't work out with the people before me, then I'd like to buy it. That's it.

I can appreciate whatever rules are in place and not looking to cause a ruckus. The seller said that fell through. Currently, there is another

I'm just interested in the gun. I don't want to be involved in whatever issues have previously transpired. I know I wasn't first and have acknowledged that. But if it doesn't work out with the people before me, then I'd like to buy it. That's it.
As much as I want the rifle

I am currently communicating with seller now. He said I was next in line with my PM. With that being said, I do respect the forum rules and if things are worked out with Beef I am cool with that to too. Essentially mirroring and agree with Bjax here. :)

As much as I want the rifle

I am currently communicating with seller now. He said I was next in line with my PM. With that being said, I do respect the forum rules and if things are worked out with Beef I am cool with that to too. Essentially mirroring and agree with Bjax here. :)
I'll tell you what, it really grinds my gears that he said the deal fell through. I've been waiting days and almost 2 weeks for him to even reply. I'd love to know how our deal fell through. This whole situation reeeks.

Out of curiosity, is the 98k stamped byf and 44 a bit more sought after? And if there are no import marks that's a bit more? Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread.

I was under the impression that by 1944, byf rifles no longer had the bayonet lug, cleaning rod channel, or disassembly disc. I've been wrong before, however.
All comparable examples I have seen have the bayonet lug on them. And Gomer, generally no import marks are more sought after. Rifles prettier that way. I would say byf rifles are desirable as they are Mauser made.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.