JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a 1944 byf German Mauser with no import markings, possible "bring back". All sn's match.
Have a bayonet for it too.
Asking $1200 for the rifle and bayonet.

Mauser-1.JPG Mauser-2.JPG Mauser-3.JPG Mauser-4.JPG Mauser-5.JPG Mauser-6.JPG Mauser-7.JPG Mauser-8.JPG Mauser-9.JPG Mauser-barrel-1.jpg IMG_0100.JPG IMG_0101.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
would if the seller would rather sell locally? Lol.
Well, like I told the seller. I'd gladly pay shipping. I really want this rifle. I've been here, everyday, checking this site multiple times a day. The seller PMed me saying he'd been off air due to the ice storm and he would take a look at everything and get back to me. I can tell you are trying to get this rifle with out the commitment that I've had. I've been fully on board with paying for shipping and even tossing a few extra coins his way to make it worth the time. I also have a C&R license which makes it considerably easier to deal with shipping. As I stated, I'm really really wanting this rifle.

Well, like I told the seller. I'd gladly pay shipping. I really want this rifle. I've been here, everyday, checking this site multiple times a day. The seller PMed me saying he'd been off air due to the ice storm and he would take a look at everything and get back to me. I can tell you are trying to get this rifle with out the commitment that I've had. I've been fully on board with paying for shipping and even tossing a few extra coins his way to make it worth the time. I also have a C&R license which makes it considerably easier to deal with shipping. As I stated, I'm really really wanting this rifle.
No problem my friend and Im just giving you a hard time, it is a beautiful piece. I dont blame you!!

I also have a C&R license which makes it considerably easier to deal with shipping.

Yes it does. For the seller's benefit, you can pack up the rifle and send directly to him. I always include a bill of sale and a copy of the C&R in the package in case it's inspected. And I bubble-wrap bolts separately from the bubble-wrapped rifle. When I've shipped full-sized WWI/WWII-era rifles, they're usually about 12.5-13.5 lbs, which comes to about $55-60 for USPS priority. Add a bit more for insurance. You can do it all at home (USPS.com click-n-ship) - get the price, print the label, etc. Then just drop it off at USPS.

BTW, @rb2point0 what borescope did you use for the pics?

Yes this is still available. The person who was interested fell through. If you're interested please send a fresh PM.

Raindog, I have a Teslong borescope. Works quite well actually.
Cheers,

Yes this is still available. The person who was interested fell through. If you're interested please send a fresh PM.

Raindog, I have a Teslong borescope. Works quite well actually.
Cheers,
No, I did not fall through. I was here everyday waiting for the seller to respond. His reasoning for backing out on me after claiming it was childish. I would NOT recommend dealing with this seller. Extremely inconsistent and rude.

Per forum rules an " I'll take it" from a member gets the purchase, and trumps all pms sent" . Just pointing that out. Ask a mederator about the rule.
Shipping is easy peasy. Buyer gets the money mailed to them first, then you ship the gun as a seller to the buyer. Nothing lost there. It's a win win situation. It's my understanding that IF a buyer doesn't want to ship for some in known reason, then that needs to be stated in the original part of the seller's add.
Maybe Andy can speak to this situation. But as many years as I have been here that's how it's been done to keep things fair.

Per forum rules an " I'll take it" from a member gets the purchase, and trumps all pms sent" . Just pointing that out. Ask a mederator about the rule.
Shipping is easy peasy. Buyer gets the money mailed to them first, then you ship the gun as a seller to the buyer. Nothing lost there. It's a win win situation. It's my understanding that IF a buyer doesn't want to ship for some in known reason, then that needs to be stated in the original part of the seller's add.
Maybe Andy can speak to this situation. But as many years as I have been here that's how it's been done to keep things fair.
Cool. Then I'll take it. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.