JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an excellent condition Shield Plus in 9mm no safety model that I want to trade for a Shield EZ or Equalizer, any caliber, NTS or TS. Straight trade, I will pay the transfer fees just to show I'm serious.

The Shield Plus has an Apex sear. Other than that it's as new with everything it originally came with. Will come with original sear. If you don't want the Apex sear I will swap it back to original, just ask. I have around 500 flawless rounds through it.

Would like to meet not too far from NE Portland, I'm near the Glendoveer Golf Course. My preferences for FFL are Money Market Pawn, Tigard Pawn, or Northwest Armory. But I'm open to other possible locations. Best to meet off commute hours if the drive is further than 30 min.

No other trades. Would also take $450 firm if you pay the BGC and we split the transfer fee 50/50.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

I don't believe pictures are necessary, anyone who has a Shield EZ or Equalizer probably know what a Shield Plus looks like.

BTW, I❤️M&P pistols. 😆.

I want to trade because I upgraded to Shield Plus Optic Ready model and I want an EZ or Equalizer for my wife. Need an easy rack gun, she's a girly girl and struggles with every other slide I have put in her hands. Her issue is mostly technique, she's not willing to treat it like a tool. She is actually a little afraid of guns.

Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service