JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a very, very, good condition Shield 1.0 in 9mm. Bought in CA a few years ago - thumb safety, loaded chamber indicator, and Apex trigger. It comes with two mags, no box, original trigger parts, and a hard IWB holster. It has less than 1000 flawless rounds through it, probably more like 800, but I've taken very good care of it and it's very clean.

I want to trade for a Shield EZ or Equalizer, any caliber, NTS or TS. Trade plus $$$ on my end. I also have a left handed, horizontal, Safariland ALS shoulder holster I will throw in for free with the trade if you want it.( ya, sorry, it's off hand).

Sale price: $250
Trade value: $300

Right now I'm looking for an EZ rack S&W for my wife but might be open to other trades.

Would like to meet not too far from NE Portland, I'm near the Glendoveer Golf Course. My preferences for FFL are Money Market Pawn, Tigard Pawn, or Northwest Armory. But I'm open to other possible locations. Best to meet off commute hours if the drive is further than 30 min.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

I don't believe pictures are necessary, everyone knows what a Shield looks like.

Wanting to trade because I got a Shield Plus, and while having two Shields is cool (I'm kind of an SW fan boy), I want an EZ Racker for my wife. She struggles slide racking.

Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
FYI, bought my wife a Shield EZ 2.0 in 9MM with the manual and grip safeties. She had no problem with the former but had issues depressing the grip safety consistently so, even though she really liked the pistol, she passed it on to our son who recently completed a NRA CCW class with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.