JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Noveske
Caliber
223 Remington
City
rochester
State
Washington
Zip Code
please don't bash me for not being prepared:D

I still have some but want to replenish so I can feel safe shooting and training and still have my "ship hits the sand" stock. But I'm looking for small rifle primers. I'm not picky on brand. I dont feel like paying inflated prices so I'm offering some AR or glock parts as trade. I have several quality recievers or slides or barrels or tons of different small components. If you're looking to build something let me know!

I would also trade for some 224 bullets, any weight.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
AR platform uppers would be good to list
I have some noveske chainsaw stripped lowers, a couple mega, zev, noveske stripped uppers, a mega maten ar10 stripped upper,, couple ar15 barrels, zev glock slides barrels, triggers. Pretty much any components to build a glock or ar15/ar10

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top