JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Looks like my desert eagle itch has been scratched as I think I've made a deal on one. Scratching another itch, i have a few lever guns and revolvers but I'm looking to step up the collection. I'm more of a modern guy with these items (I know, sounds backwards) but I do like the newer style lever guns with big loops and top rails, but willing to hear any offer on lever guns. I prefer 44 mag, 357, or 45/70 but will entertain all types. Big plus if they come with ammo.
As far as revolvers I also like newer modern style revolvers but again I'll take a hard look at anything you're offering. I prefer 6", thick barreled type like the gp100 (which I have a few of) and the S&W 686. Prefer 357 and 44.

I'm mostly looking to trade right now, saving my funds up for a second property (on land) and gonna need all the money I can get for this with the current climate. But willing to add cash to trades.

Items I have are all modern guns. 9mm handguns, 45 handguns, ARs, AKs, and mags /ammo for these items. Plus some real quality shorty uppers (most are SBR'd so it would be upper only and I'll be keeping my stamped lower).

Anyways let me know what you got.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not really what you said you wanted, but I have a Winchester Model 94 in 30-30. More of a classic look I suppose. Have 10 rounds to go with it.

E306D8ED-5C00-4335-9FDD-94B342953D0A.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top