JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Your brick or 500 ct of either combination of LRP SRP OR SPP for my 1200 federal 209M

Looking for blue dot powder. Cash or trade for primers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You said in your original post you'd take 500 of an assortment for your 1200 209m. You going back on that now?

I offered you 500 like you wanted. That's the deal or I pass.

You said in your original post you'd take 500 of an assortment for your 1200 209m. You going back on that now?

I offered you 500 like you wanted. That's the deal or I pass.

I was asking for 500. I just didn't need the magnums primers.I was asking you what your offer would be for 1000k of my 209m not taking anything back just asking you what you would offer me for that.. sorry if your not interested I'm just trying to get into loading. Not lookin to make money or take from someone else. Just fair trading. I appreciate your offers. Just trying to get what I think I need the most.

I was asking for 500. I just didn't need the magnums primers.I was asking you what your offer would be for 1000k of my 209m not taking anything back just asking you what you would offer me for that.. sorry if your not interested I'm just trying to get into loading. Not lookin to make money or take from someone else. Just fair trading. I appreciate your offers. Just trying to get what I think I need the most.

Ok.

My offer is 200 each of small and large rifle standard primers (400 total) for 1k of your 209.

Ok.

My offer is 200 each of small and large rifle standard primers (400 total) for 1k of your 209.

Im interested. What brand are your primers by chance? Today I'm working... And after I'm busy... unfortunately a good friend of mine crashed his motorcycle and passed on the 14th of this January. Today we are putting up a cross. I don't have my primers with me and I'm not going to be home until late. Where are you located?

This is what you'll get...I'll also throw in 100 small pistol since I know you....:D
16114198773476978194878744190181.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top