JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wound up putting new wheels and tires on my truck and figured I'd see if anyone is interested in trading for the factory set up.

You can run these on tacos as well as a lot of older toyo trucks and even some other brands. Research is on you though.

I have four stock 16" 2020 Tacoma off road model wheels and one stock 16" steel spare tire wheel. All five are shod with the stock Goodyear Wrangler "All Terrain Adventure with kevlar" tires. Tires are the stock 265/70R16 size. Wheels and tires have 3,500 miles on them and all are in great shape. Here's a link to a site selling the wheels. It lists the offset and whatnot.

I'm looking to trade the set straight across for something that tickles my fancy. In terms of trade value, used prices online are all over the map. Rather than claim a hypothetical value, I'll just list some stuff I'm interested in:
  • Good high power binoculars - Vortex Kaibab or some such.
  • Good straight spotting scope - Vortex Viper or similar Leupold.
  • Good inverter generator
  • Ruger MK IV
  • Ruger Single Six
  • J frame .357 or similar
  • Single action .357, shorter barrel, blued
  • Sig p365
  • side by side hammerless 12 gauge shotgun
  • pencil barrel carry handle upper
  • 1000 rounds of good 62 grain 5.56 ammo.
  • ??
Feel free to send me a trade offer for stuff not on my list. Please send all questions and offers by personal message. Thanks!

20200812_201518.jpg 20200812_201506.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads