JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Have a full unopened bottle of Trailboss and one almost full bottle that I would like to put up for trade. Picked this stuff up to load for 45-70 but I have a good group of powders I've been using, and don't think I'm going to get around to loading/testing any of it.

Trade interest are other rifle/pistol powders, factory 45-70 ammo, primers(small or large rifle, small pistol), open to other reloading/shooting/hunting stuff to so please PM any trade offers, worst I can say is no thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It might be helpful if you put a trade value per pound.

1000002864.jpg

1000002861.jpg

1000002860.jpg

1000002862.jpg

Last Edited:
I think those are pretty out of line really. I mean if people are willing to pay then sure, who's to stop them.

And as for a cash value, it could be up to those numbers posted. I'm looking for trades, what value does the person offering trade put on their stuff. I can go buy 1000 small rifle primers today for around $80-100. The same can't be said for a bottle of Trailboss. But me personally, value something like primers(or a number of other things) way more than the Trailboss. Clearly others think the opposite of me though.

I think those are pretty out of line really. I mean if people are willing to pay then sure, who's to stop them.

And as for a cash value, it could be up to those numbers posted. I'm looking for trades, what value does the person offering trade put on their stuff. I can go buy 1000 small rifle primers today for around $80-100. The same can't be said for a bottle of Trailboss. But me personally, value something like primers(or a number of other things) way more than the Trailboss. Clearly others think the opposite of me though.
how many primers for both bottles?

PM any offers please. As stated I am taking trade offers on the powder. The trade value is set by the person making the offer. I had one guy offer 500 primers per bottle of powder. That didn't seem like a fair trade to me. I don't have a cash value because some people are going to value it at $35 a bottle and offer accordingly while others clearly will value it higher. Personally I would never pay more than $35 a bottle, but I also have no need or want for TB, so what I would do doesn't really matter. Just a few years ago primers were going for around $3-5 per hundred. Good thing everyone is still selling and trading at those values(sarcasm for those in the back). PM any offers and if it's good for both parties then we can make a deal, but I'm not just going to give it away.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top