JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Snohomish
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a very nice lightly used Sig 227 in .45 ACP for sale of trade.

Comes with suppressor height night sights and standard barrel (threaded barrel is gone)
Original factory barrel included as well.
Hogue G10 grips, plus original grips
4 x 10 round mags

Original box
FTF Covington to Everett, all laws apply, transfer on buyer.

Looking for a sig 220, 4" 686, Walther PPK/S, or Marlin Guide Gun in 45-70 +/- cash as needed

227.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
FWIW - if this is the original setup (besides the grips) this is the Tactical model. I have this same pistol and it is one of my favorites.

The grips are worth about $100 and the 14 round mags are worth $60+ each if you can find them.

This is a good deal IMO.

GLWS

Also, FWIW, the "classic" P series of SIGs (220, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228/229, et. al.) share some internal parts. The 227 and the 220 share the same slide and barrel and other parts - the main difference between the 220 and 227 being the mag and the grip portion of the frame; the 227 having a double stack mag and the 220 a single stack mag.

I am keeping my eyes open for a 220 rimfire conversion upper - I can then fit a rimfire 226 mag inside a modified 227 ten round mag and have a rimfire 227.

I have three 227 SIGs - a Tactical, a Nitron and a "Carry" - IIRC. I like my Mk25 with a .40 conversion a little better, but IMO the 227 is a great .45 ACP gun - I just wish that SIG had made one with a steel frame in 10mm (the 220 is available in 10mm).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.