JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Recently I made some nice leather wallets and would like to sell few of them. Here I posted some pictures of these wallets, but if you are interested in a particular one, I can post more detailed pictures of that wallet. All these wallets are made from genuine leather (cowhide, calfskin, goat/sheep skin) and they are thicker and stronger than regular wallets. These wallets are made to last for years to come. The prices are $45 to $120.

Wallets#1.jpg DDJ#2.jpg DDJ#7.jpeg DDJ#6.jpg DDJ#4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wow I paid well north of $600 for a handcrafted leather wallet for my wife's' Christmas gift.
I will show her these and hopefully she will get one for me.
Real nice work....pm coming soon

Nice work Dan! I had him make me a business card wallet last year. Great craftsmanship and that thing will last forever (unlike the previous ones I had purchased on the store or online). I think the one with the stripe in it looks pretty cool.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It looks hairy calfskin wallets go fast. I need to get some more calfskin and start making more of them.

Here are a "Badass" wallet I just finished. This one is a larger wallet with 6 card slots and two money pockets. Each card slot can fit 2 cards. This one is made from a gorgeous cowhide outside and lambskin inside. Every leather piece is double sided. I am selling this one for $100.

DDJ_03112023_5.jpg DDJ_03112023_4_Raw.jpeg DDJ_03112023_3_Raw.jpeg DDJ_03112023_2.jpg DDJ_03112023_1.jpg

Here is another wallet for $70. This one is from lambskin and cowhide (blue/beige color combination). As with almost all my wallets, all leather pieces are double sided and the wallet is made to last for ages.

DDJ_03115023_4.jpg DDJ_03115023_3.jpg DDJ_03115023_5.jpg DDJ_03115023_6.jpg DDJ_03115023_9.jpg DDJ_03115023_7.jpg

Bought one of the calfskin wallets.
Best wallet ever, would definitely buy from again, quality and craftsman ship are top notch!!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top