JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello. I have a good amount of powder to get rid of. I will frequently update the quantity, so if it is listed I likely have it. I am desparately selling what I have to try to get small pistol primers, so I am willing to trade for those as well. I am also Hazmat certified and can ship if you are located out of state.

Best reached on this forum or by text at 971-221-3O68. If you call, please leave a voicemail as there is a lot of spam so I rarely answer.

Prices are per unit:
x1 Hodgdon CFE Pistol 8lb | $320
x5 Hodgdon IMR 4064 1lb | $60
x2 Hodgdon Titegroup 1lb | $40
x5 Hodgdon HP-38 1lb | $50

x1 Hodgdon HS-6 1lb | $50
x2 Vihtavuori N135 1lb | $60
x5 Accurate No. 2 1lb | $40
×5 Hodgdon Superperformance Rifle 1lb | $50
x1 Hodgdon Superperformance Rifle 8lb | $360
x1 Alliant Sport Pistol 8lb | $320
x1 Hodgdon H380 8lb | $360

x2 Accurate 2520 8lb | $320
x1 Hodgdon CFE Pistol 8lb | $300

PAYMENT:
Visa/Mastercard/AMEX/Discover (NO charge for credit card payments) Credit cards are processed through PayPal.
PayPal (an invoice will be emailed to you)
Cash

SHIPPING:
If you are located out of state or wish for me to ship, I am happy to provide an estimate for shipping costs. Typically they range from $40-60 for Hazmat, which is required.
Items shipped in one business day after confirmation of payment.
The tracking number and shipping updates will be provided after payment is received.
I do not ship to PO Boxes.
No sales outside of the Continental United States (CONUS) due to Federal Transportation regulations. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.

LEGAL:
Due to legal and safety regulations, all sales are final and do not qualify for a return.
CA: No direct sales of ammunition. All ammunition sales must go through a licensed dealer who must provide us with a valid FFL license prior to shipment.
CT: No sale.
DC: No sales.
IL: Illinois residents must provide a copy of their FOID and IL Drivers License with matching addresses. We will not ship to Cook County, IL.
MA: No sales.
NY: No sales.

IMPORTANT:

For CA buyers:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Will trade for:

Looking for small pistol primers. Happy to trade some primers for powder, just let me know what you had in mind.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks for your interest. Looking for 500 to 1lb. Primarily CCI SPPs but any make is fine. And I'm fine with meeting to trade or shipping.

Hey. I have 1lb of HS6 I would be willing to trade for 1lb of Titegroup. I would also like to purchase 1 additional lb. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Hey. I have 1lb of HS6 I would be willing to trade for 1lb of Titegroup. I would also like to purchase 1 additional lb. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!
Works for me. Are you in the Salem area any time soon? I can ship too but hazmat is expensive so I assume pickup would be preferable for ya.

Hello. I have a good amount of powder to get rid of. I will frequently update the quantity, so if it is listed I likely have it. I am desparately selling what I have to try to get small pistol primers, so I am willing to trade for those as well. I am also Hazmat certified and can ship if you are located out of state.

Best reached by text at: 971-221-3O68, or email the listing. If you call, please leave a voicemail as there is a lot of spam so I rarely answer.

Prices are per unit:
x1 Hodgdon CFE Pistol 8lb | $320
x5 Hodgdon IMR 4064 1lb | $60
x10 Hodgdon Titegroup 1lb | $40
x5 Hodgdon HP-38 1lb | $50
x2 Vihtavuori N135 1lb | $60
x5 Accurate No. 2 1lb | $50
×5 Hodgdon Superperformance Rifle 1lb | $60

PAYMENT:
Visa/Mastercard/AMEX/Discover (NO charge for credit card payments) Credit cards are processed through PayPal.
PayPal (an invoice will be emailed to you)
Cash

SHIPPING:
If you are located out of state or wish for me to ship, I am happy to provide an estimate for shipping costs. Typically they range from $40-60 for Hazmat, which is required.
Items shipped in one business day after confirmation of payment.
The tracking number and shipping updates will be provided after payment is received.
I do not ship to PO Boxes.
No sales outside of the Continental United States (CONUS) due to Federal Transportation regulations. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.

LEGAL:
Due to legal and safety regulations, all sales are final and do not qualify for a return.
CA: No direct sales of ammunition. All ammunition sales must go through a licensed dealer who must provide us with a valid FFL license prior to shipment.
CT: No sale.
DC: No sales.
IL: Illinois residents must provide a copy of their FOID and IL Drivers License with matching addresses. We will not ship to Cook County, IL.
MA: No sales.
NY: No sales.

IMPORTANT:

For CA buyers:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Will trade for:

Looking for small pistol primers. Happy to trade some primers for powder, just let me know what you had in mind.
I would take two pounds of the titegroup off of your hands. Can be in Salem tomorrow (18th) during the day if that works for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top