JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I want to sell my Sightron SIII Series 6-24x50mm Target Scope (30mm tube): 2nd Focal Point, non-illuminated MOA-H Reticle, .25 MOA Adjustments. This is one of the best Sightron scopes and was made in Japan. I am the original owner of the scope and purchased it about a year ago and I used it on my precision rifle (Tikka Tac A1 w/ Krieger 308Win barrel). The scope perfectly works and I was shooting 0.2 to 0.5 MOA groups with the rifle and this scope. Lately, I got some Leupold and Nightforce Optics, so I want to sell this scope. The scope functions great. I shot about 2K rounds with this scope, so the external body of the scope has some scratches, but there are no any dents or any structural damage. The scope comes in the original retail box. I will post some pictures later. I am asking $380 and that is a great deal for this optics. The new ones are selling for over $900 and this scope will do the same job as a new one.

I live in Seattle and could meet in Lower Queen Anne or South lake Union (near Amazon complex). I could also ship the scope for extra $20, but at this time I can only take personal check or Zelle.

Cheers,

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've shot Dan's rifle with this scope mounted and can vouch for what he says about it being a great optic. Was being used to shoot sub 1" pretty easily at 200 yards with the Tikka and the Sightron.

I want to sell my Sightron SIII Series 6-24x50mm Target Scope (30mm tube): 2nd Focal Point, non-illuminated MOA-H Reticle, .25 MOA Adjustments. This is one of the best Sightron scopes and was made in Japan. I am the original owner of the scope and purchased it about a year ago and I used it on my precision rifle (Tikka Tac A1 w/ Krieger 308Win barrel). The scope perfectly works and I was shooting 0.2 to 0.5 MOA groups with the rifle and this scope. Lately, I got some Leupold and Nightforce Optics, so I want to sell this scope. The scope functions great. I shot about 2K rounds with this scope, so the external body of the scope has some scratches, but there are no any dents or any structural damage. The scope comes in the original retail box. I will post some pictures later. I am asking $380 and that is a great deal for this optics. The new ones are selling for over $900 and this scope will do the same job as a new one.

I live in Seattle and could meet in Lower Queen Anne or South lake Union (near Amazon complex). I could also ship the scope for extra $20, but at this time I can only take personal check or Zelle.

Cheers,

Dan
Can you post a picture of the scope or send in a pm. Most interested.

Here are the pictures. However, the scope is already SOLD. bpyycpry wants to buy it.

SIII#1.jpeg SIII#2.jpeg SIII#3.jpeg SIII#4.jpeg SIII#5.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top