JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Stainless engraved lever action with a 33° throw for quick rifleman type shooting. Octagon barrel. I believe it's a grade 2 with the engravings and gold trigger. .22. I have hard time finding anything to compare this gun to value wise. The very few I have found seem to be priced extremely high. If anyone can help me out with possibly information about the value of this rifle. Thanks again. Call or text for quicker response. 253 682-7974. I'm asking for $1,200 I think that might be a fair price. Looks like it's never been fired. I'm located in Tacoma wa. I would consider possible trades for .22 mag pistol or target pistols of some sort. Maybe something u don't see everyday. I'm a fan of the strange and weird conversation type piece's. Let me know what u have. I also have plenty of other I'm able to possibly trade on top of this.

.22 lever action marlin limited century edition
.45-70 lever action Henry stainless and composite, with tactical mods
.22-250.single shot Ruger no1.
(X3) 12gauge shotguns.
Ruger over under red label, in very good condition
Russian made over under red label clone
Pietro beretta trap special.

IMG20240305205653.jpg IMG20240305205647.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Stainless engraved lever action with a 33° throw for quick rifleman type shooting. Octagon barrel. I believe it's a grade 2 with the engravings and gold trigger. .22. I have hard time finding anything to compare this gun to value wise. The very few I have found seem to be priced extremely high. If anyone can help me out with possibly information about the value of this rifle. Thanks again. Call or text for quicker response. 253 682-7974. I'm asking for $1,200 I think that might be a fair price. Looks like it's never been fired. I'm located in Tacoma wa. I would consider possible trades for .22 mag pistol or target pistols of some sort. Maybe something u don't see everyday. I'm a fan of the strange and weird conversation type piece's. Let me know what u have. I also have plenty of other I'm able to possibly trade on top of this.

.22 lever action marlin limited century edition
.45-70 lever action Henry stainless and composite, with tactical mods
.22-250.single shot Ruger no1.
(X3) 12gauge shotguns.
Ruger over under red label, in very good condition
Russian made over under red label clone
Pietro beretta trap special.

View attachment 1838395 View attachment 1838396
Chasecruze253 - I didn't realize this until I looked, but your rifle is apparently a currently manufactured and cataloged firearm on the Browning website: BL-22 FLD Grade II Octagon item # 024105155 MSRP is $1,329.99. I have a (relatively) ancient Grade I BL-22 from the 1970s so they are definitely "built to last"! Good luck with your sale/trade.