JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally ran out of room in My sentry Locking 16 Gun Cabinet. Its pretty Heavy duty, bolts to the floor and wall. $150 not looking for trades. Im located in Longview Wa. PM Me and ill get you a phone number to call or text me. Thanks

Mark

It won't let me post pictures, if you pm your phone number or email I can send some. Sorry for the unconveince. It's got a key, probably weighs 75 pounds. I'll have to measure this evening.

I googled the model # and didn't find much.

What are the dimensions?
Dial or electronic lock?
Pic?
Estimate of weight?

Thanks

It won't let me post pictures, if you pm your phone number or email I can send some. Sorry for the unconveince. It's got a key, probably weighs 75 pounds. I'll have to measure this evening.
I googled the model # and didn't find much.

What are the dimensions?
Dial or electronic lock?
Pic?
Estimate of weight?

Thanks

upload_2016-1-29_10-6-17.png

55.0 x 21.0 x 18.0

88lbs

page 4
http://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/newCatalogs/SentrySafe_GunCatalog_Digital.pdf

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top