JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale - 2 lightly used Gracey Trimmers. I bought both units bare, with no motor. Stock motor was 1/15hp which is a little underpowered, so put on a 1/10hp motor with a higher rpm as well. Cuts like butter. Put maybe 2k through each, and now have upgraded to a Giraud. These work fine, not as pretty as a Giraud but same result with brass. One has the upgraded carbide cutter (same cutter as in the Giraud) and the other still has the original steel blades from Gracey. New carbide triagular blades run about $20 or so, but you get alot of life out of them and a great clean chamfer and debur.

I have 2 - .223 collets, 1 - .308 collet and 1 - .300BLKOUT collet. Whoever buys the first Gracey can chose two collets with it, and the remaning two will go with the second unit.

One Gracey trimmer with choice of two collets - $300 now $275
Also have a spare 1/10hp motor - $60

Take both trimmers, all four collects, and the extra motor for $575. now $550

Cash only, no trades and FTF no shipping. Live in renton tukwila area, but travel a bit for work from Everett to Olympia.
I have a small honda generator i will bring so you can run the units before buying.

IMG_1540_zps05b9d134.jpg IMG_1539_zps91607f1c.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top