JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Supertuned Mags and Holster Sold. 2X126mm Magazines Available

Howdy All!
After shooting USPSA in limited for about 10 months I finally broke down and drank the kool-aid... and decided to move to open. I am therefore liquidating all of my STI 40 S&W gear in preparation for the move to 9mm major. I have for sale today:
3 x Brazo's Customs Super Tuned 40 S&W Magazines (90.00 each shipped) These magazines have the grams guts, and dawson basepads. They show some wear marks, but are functionally fine. I can load 20 rounds, however due to the design of the magazine the follower will lock back the slide after round 19 is fired. This is universal for all Brazo's supertuned magazines.
3 x Stock STI 126mm Magazines with Dawson Precision +100 baseplates (50.00 each shipped)
1 x Blade Tech DOH holster for STI 2011 (50.00 shipped)

Brazo's Super Tuned Magazines

Stock STI 126mm Magazines

Bladetech Stingray

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top