JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi there folks!
I owned this Springfield prodigy 9mm DS 2011 since launch last year. Have upgraded nearly all the components internally and it has been functioning flawlessly. Was used for competition and is set up for it.

Here are the following items I had installed with my gunsmith:
*Brazos custom ignition kit: match sear, quicksilver hammer, titanium hammer strut, sear spring, hammer spring.
*brazos custom Disconnector
*Dawson precision toolless guide rod ( one of the best and most important upgrades, helps a ton with disassembly)
*dawson precision 2011 gen 2 flared magwell
*atlas gun works short flat trigger in red, custom fitted to grip frame
*wolff 9lb recoil spring
*extractor from Ed brown and tuned for proper extraction

Trigger is breaking at a clean 2.4 lbs and short reset. I have used this 2011 setup for the last year and have done fairly well in competitions due to it. Most of the issues you hear about prodigy's were remedied after the weak points were swapped. I upgraded to a Staccato and cannot justify keeping two 2011s.
Comes with two 20 round magazines and one 17 rounder. I have all the stock parts as well that will go with the gun shall you ever want to go to stock (not like you should). Optic plates are available online shall you want to run a red dot it is ready.

Asking 1100$ or best offer or
trade only for a Springfield M1a, m1 garand, arsenal AK, sig p226 plus cash on your end. Trijicon acog 4x32. Long range scope, leupold scope (no budget ones)

Located in metro Portland and prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn for transfer.

IMG_6436.jpeg IMG_6437.jpeg IMG_6438.jpeg IMG_6439.jpeg IMG_6440.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi there folks!
I owned this Springfield prodigy 9mm DS 2011 since launch last year. Have upgraded nearly all the components internally and it has been functioning flawlessly. Was used for competition and is set up for it.

Here are the following items I had installed with my gunsmith:
*Brazos custom ignition kit: match sear, quicksilver hammer, titanium hammer strut, sear spring, hammer spring.
*brazos custom Disconnector
*Dawson precision toolless guide rod ( one of the best and most important upgrades, helps a ton with disassembly)
*dawson precision 2011 gen 2 flared magwell
*atlas gun works short flat trigger in red, custom fitted to grip frame
*wolff 9lb recoil spring
*extractor from Ed brown and tuned for proper extraction

Trigger is breaking at a clean 2.4 lbs and short reset. I have used this 2011 setup for the last year and have done fairly well in competitions due to it. Most of the issues you hear about prodigy's were remedied after the weak points were swapped. I upgraded to a Staccato and cannot justify keeping two 2011s.
Comes with two 20 round magazines and one 17 rounder. I have all the stock parts as well that will go with the gun shall you ever want to go to stock (not like you should). Optic plates are available online shall you want to run a red dot it is ready.

Asking 1150$ or best offer or
trade only for a Springfield M1a, m1 garand, arsenal AK, mp5 clone, sig p226 plus cash on your end. Trijicon acog 4x32. Long range scope, leupold scope (no budget ones)

Located in metro Portland and prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn for transfer.

View attachment 1746811 View attachment 1746812 View attachment 1746813 View attachment 1746814 View attachment 1746815
Interest in trading for a Sig 1911?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.