JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for RUGER LIBERTY MODELS.
I'm recently retired from the U.S. ARMY and found a new hobby to keep me sane. I've always been partial to the vintage Ruger wheels and rifles and am now trying to put together a group of LIBERTIES. I enjoy the patriotic stamp and am fond of the 70's models M77's, Blackhawks and Speed/Service models. Any help would be appreciated........

COL G.L.

Jbett98

That would be great, I would like to see them.
I retired in 2015, 30 years army, I was hit by a mortar in 2011 in Kunar AFG.
I spent the last three years of my service time doing surgeries, rehabilitation and therapy.
I had several LIBERTY revolvers, needing something to focus on I was off to races on the internet searching for M77's. I put together a nice group while I was down. Once I recovered I enjoyed it so much I still like to search for them.
GUNLINKS

LIBERTY M77's.jpg

I have a mint un-fired in original box Liberty and a mint un-fired "1 of 5000" stainless steel special edition Standard Model in the salt cod box that I would consider selling.
My Nephew wants the other Liberty, as that one has been fired and doesn't have a box.

ruger 001.JPG

ruger 002.JPG

ruger 003.JPG

ruger 005.JPG

ruger 005.JPG

Nice MARK I's
I have a few, the Bull Barrel 5" and the 5" tapered, longer than the black one pictured.
I believe the one you have is 3". I would be interested in the LIBERTY for sure. What value do you place on it Jbett98?

Beats me. I bought these from some members here and I can't remember what I paid for the Liberty.
Private message me what it's worth to you, as I'm in Oregon and you're back East, so shipping costs are a factor.

I stand corrected, a forum member pointed out correctly that I mislabeled the fine examples of Ruger Pistols that jbett98 posted. I complimented them as "Nice MARK I's" in post #8 when in fact they are a Liberty and Standard Ruger from the same era of the MARK I.

Standard & Mark I Pistol (manufactured from 1949 to 1982)
Caliber: 22 LR

Thank you, I would appreciate more leads on LIBERTY M77's, or a Liberty 44 carbine.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.