WTB OTHER WTB RUGER LIBERTY MODELS

Reactions
I'm looking for RUGER LIBERTY MODELS.
I'm recently retired from the U.S. ARMY and found a new hobby to keep me sane. I've always been partial to the vintage Ruger wheels and rifles and am now trying to put together a group of LIBERTIES. I enjoy the patriotic stamp and am fond of the 70's models M77's, Blackhawks and Speed/Service models. Any help would be appreciated........

COL G.L.

OP
GunLinks
Reactions
My pleasure, and thank you Timbertodd...

Box sets or Non-Box, looking for quality guns jbett98...

GUNLINKS

OP
GunLinks
Reactions
Jbett98

That would be great, I would like to see them.
I retired in 2015, 30 years army, I was hit by a mortar in 2011 in Kunar AFG.
I spent the last three years of my service time doing surgeries, rehabilitation and therapy.
I had several LIBERTY revolvers, needing something to focus on I was off to races on the internet searching for M77's. I put together a nice group while I was down. Once I recovered I enjoyed it so much I still like to search for them.
GUNLINKS

LIBERTY M77's.jpg

jbett98

Reactions
I have a mint un-fired in original box Liberty and a mint un-fired "1 of 5000" stainless steel special edition Standard Model in the salt cod box that I would consider selling.
My Nephew wants the other Liberty, as that one has been fired and doesn't have a box.

ruger 001.JPG

ruger 002.JPG

ruger 003.JPG

ruger 005.JPG

ruger 005.JPG

OP
GunLinks
Reactions
Nice MARK I's
I have a few, the Bull Barrel 5" and the 5" tapered, longer than the black one pictured.
I believe the one you have is 3". I would be interested in the LIBERTY for sure. What value do you place on it Jbett98?

jbett98

Reactions
Beats me. I bought these from some members here and I can't remember what I paid for the Liberty.
Private message me what it's worth to you, as I'm in Oregon and you're back East, so shipping costs are a factor.

OP
GunLinks
Reactions
I stand corrected, a forum member pointed out correctly that I mislabeled the fine examples of Ruger Pistols that jbett98 posted. I complimented them as "Nice MARK I's" in post #8 when in fact they are a Liberty and Standard Ruger from the same era of the MARK I.

Standard & Mark I Pistol (manufactured from 1949 to 1982)
Caliber: 22 LR

Thank you, I would appreciate more leads on LIBERTY M77's, or a Liberty 44 carbine.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom