JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for some 30 round magazines for my Norinco NHM-90. The ones I am looking for are made by Norinco and are steel. I think Norinco called the .223 Model 84S. But if you have some, you probably know what they are.

Thanks !

Do you need steel or is composite ok? I bought some .223 ak mags for my Golani that are tapco from mississippiautoarms.com Im fairly sure these would work for your rifle as well but double check. They were only 15 bucks from that site and i like them alot better than the factory steel mags that came with mine. they load much easier and fit the well alot tighter. If ur not sure they will fit im not far from the couve just in nopo you could try one of mine to see if it fits.

Thanks for the offer. I picked up a circle 10 and a tapco at the gun show this weekend. Both seem to fit, but i haven't had a chance to use them. I saw a couple of 30 round Norinco's for $80 each. Needless to say, I had to pass.

The 223 version of the chinese rifle has a straighter magazine. I actually have not heard of a circle 10 or Tapco mag for the 223 rifle or people would be buying them instead of the metal version. I think you were sold the incorrect magazines at the show. I am going to PM you my number as I just came into a couple actual 223 metal 5 round mags.

I already have a few circle 10's in 5.56. They work nicely, but you have to thin the rear catch a little bit. The Tapco was really cheap and it looks like it would work with the same kind of mod. I have to look up the part number for the Tapco, but it is for 5.56/.223.
Thanks for offering the 5 rounders, but I have a few 5's and 15's.
I'll post a pic of my rifle with the circle 10 when I get a chance, and hopefully with the Tapco as well :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.