JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Norinco
City
Black Diamond
State
Washington
Looking to buy or trade for a Norinco triangle 66 Bakelite "Phenolic" 30 round 7.62x39 AK47 magazine in very good to Excellent condition. Can pay cash or trade a Polytech chrome follower 30 round 7.62x39 AK47 magazine for it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are the Poly chrome mags going for the same amount as the Chinese phenolics? Last I saw chrome follower mags were around 100 each and the Chinese triangle 66 bakelite phenolics were well above 300 each

I've been tracking them both on Gunbroker for completed auctions and they're about the same price. I'm short on time due to the July 1st mag ban in WA so I can throw in some Bulgarian steel lined or AC unity mags to sweeten the pot.

I've been tracking them both on Gunbroker for completed auctions and they're about the same price. I'm short on time due to the July 1st mag ban in WA so I can throw in some Bulgarian steel lined or AC unity mags to sweeten the pot.
C'mon Man! Type 66 Bakes are worth 3 times what a Chrome Follower 3 hole goes for.

I'm just going off recent completed auctions on GB. If I'm off in price by more than what I thought I can make up in cash or other mags. If they're really selling outside GB for that much more my wife's gonna be pissed!

34C1B0EC-C1FE-4EB2-A49B-2F7FA5600801.png 4C1FD9AB-6612-454D-91AA-F30A458B75E5.png

What Im saying is GB is NOT the best real world price source. The last bakes I sold for $175. It was a pretty good return on ivestment as I payed $8 for them some 30 or so years ago. II did recently see them for more-$250 IIRC on one of the other sites. Ive seen 3 hole witness mags in the last couple months for $80-$100. Maybe try the other Sites and put out a WTB. GL!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.