Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB: Looking to Buy a Ruger 10/22 with Target or Bull Barrel

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by dtotah, Aug 27, 2013.

1. dtotah

dtotah Seattle New Member

I'm looking for a 10/22 with a target barrel at a good price. Not interested in tactical configurations. These are selling new at Sportco (with the free floating target barrel and laminate stock) for $400.

If you have a scope, 25rd magazines, etc., please let me know and include it in your price. I have a CPL, and WAC card. I live in Seattle and can drive a reasonable distance to pick it up.

Thanks,
    David

2. dtotah

Bump - Still looking for a good 10/22 with a target barrel.

3. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

Too bad your in Washington... I have one I would let go for that amount. But the shipping and FFL cost would add to the cost.:(

4. dtotah

Thanks Techie! I do get to Portland on a pretty regular basis, but that would still leave the issue of the FFL :(

I'm new to the 10/22's, I know I don't want a typical carbine version, like the bull barrel, and would prefer to spend a few extra dollars to get something that shoots well and that I'll enjoy. Any recommendations on what to look for in terms of parts, etc.?

5. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

Even if you get to the PDX area...I'm still at the south end of the state...
    There are some great barrels out too many for me to list... check out rimfirecentral.com for the best advice. You can spend a bunch of money on the Ruger but there are some great values parts as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.