JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for a 10/22 with a target barrel at a good price. Not interested in tactical configurations. These are selling new at Sportco (with the free floating target barrel and laminate stock) for $400.

If you have a scope, 25rd magazines, etc., please let me know and include it in your price. I have a CPL, and WAC card. I live in Seattle and can drive a reasonable distance to pick it up.

Thanks,
David

Too bad your in Washington... I have one I would let go for that amount. But the shipping and FFL cost would add to the cost.:(

Thanks Techie! I do get to Portland on a pretty regular basis, but that would still leave the issue of the FFL :(

I'm new to the 10/22's, I know I don't want a typical carbine version, like the bull barrel, and would prefer to spend a few extra dollars to get something that shoots well and that I'll enjoy. Any recommendations on what to look for in terms of parts, etc.?

Thanks Techie! I do get to Portland on a pretty regular basis, but that would still leave the issue of the FFL :(

I'm new to the 10/22's, I know I don't want a typical carbine version, like the bull barrel, and would prefer to spend a few extra dollars to get something that shoots well and that I'll enjoy. Any recommendations on what to look for in terms of parts, etc.?
Even if you get to the PDX area...I'm still at the south end of the state...
There are some great barrels out too many for me to list... check out rimfirecentral.com for the best advice. You can spend a bunch of money on the Ruger but there are some great values parts as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.