JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good thought! I'd guess you should just price them out locally, and keep an eye out for any sales or discounts on a 2240 if you just want to get a cheap one. It's tough to find a good price on those, even on national classifieds like armslist. If they are cheap, they want a fortune in shipping. You really might be better off just looking for a nice one locally or on amazon.

They are $55 at Bi-Mart but if I am going to modify one I figure I should see if I can find a used one for maybe 30-40.
I know not much savings but I am not in a hurry as I have way to many projects going on right now anyway.

Well now you've got me curious - what kind of mods are you planning to do? I know some folks like to trick out the bolts, trigger group, etc. What are your plans?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top