JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
I know there's lots of crossover between brothers of the leaf and the shooting world so why not ask. Anybody selling sticks? Collections of sticks?

I like EVERYTHING except for straight up pepper bombs. Other than that, if it's quality, I'm into it. Padron to Cuban, crowned heads, tatuaje, Room 101, Warped, and I really like small batch and limited edition stuff too. So yeah, cigars basically hahaha

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
@Ironbar

^ This guy knows his stuff! Not sure if he is in the cigar game anymore but I had the privilege of learning some great info from him and with the ash trays I purchased, he included some great cigars.

Arturo Fuente Opus X Perfecxion A, This is a rare stick, no long available, been stored in a humidor since purchased in person from the Arturo fuente collection in Las Vegas. still in the plastic wrapper, still in the cedar coffin, never opened, pristine.

I can't find another for sale, retail link below for reference.

I would let it go for $250

fuente fuente.jpg

@Ironbar

^ This guy knows his stuff! Not sure if he is in the cigar game anymore but I had the privilege of learning some great info from him and with the ash trays I purchased, he included some great cigars.
Well, I'm not in the "game" anymore per se as I gave up my cigar business years ago. But I still enjoy them a lot!

Well, I'm not in the "game" anymore per se as I gave up my cigar business years ago. But I still enjoy them a lot!
You still schooled me! If anyone is in the know it's you sir! You laid it down when we linked up! Was a fantastic opportunity not only to learn but meet a great forum member.

I know there's lots of crossover between brothers of the leaf and the shooting world so why not ask. Anybody selling sticks? Collections of sticks?

I like EVERYTHING except for straight up pepper bombs. Other than that, if it's quality, I'm into it. Padron to Cuban, crowned heads, tatuaje, Room 101, Warped, and I really like small batch and limited edition stuff too. So yeah, cigars basically hahaha

See if anything here looks good to you.

Montecristo, Oliva Melanio, Alec Bradley Magic Toast. All available.

I am looking for any Padron, Alec Bradley Prensado or any Macanudo.

CIGS.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top