JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Washington State law doesn't require you to update the address on your concealed pistol license when you move. However, if you'd like to voluntarily update your address, the process is the same as when you first applied. So know me owning two houses right now is not a problem with my CPL just FYI got that right off state website and I called cabales they dont call the cops or have two so GG on your part EPS.
Washington state law don't have $#!+ To do with the fbi you produced ID WITH TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESS .THE FBI SEES A RED FLAG YOUR DENIED

I have no doubt it does....Be that as it may ...
You can still file an appeal...they have the paperwork with all the information at gunshops...the FFL dealer should have given him ( the OP ) this information...
At least this was how it was when I worked at a pawn shop w / a FFL ....
Andy
He's going to have to file a Appel now.
Im not trying to to be a A$$ HERE BUT NOW A DAYS .yout have to have your ducks in a row if you want a gun

He's going to have to file a Appel now.
Im not trying to to be a A$$ HERE BUT NOW A DAYS .yout have to have your ducks in a row if you want a gun

Oh I get it...
And it does indeed suck if the mistake wasn't of your making...
But yeah you need to make sure all the right information is out there....and you yourself are all "up to date" so to speak with everything.
Andy

Well I own a pistol an ar15 and a 22 rifle that I have bought all in the last year not even a delay on anything. I have not even been stopped by a officer or committed a damn crime so I am not sure when cabals managers are telling me the FBI does not even look at address there saying 100% not why I got denied.

Your address should not really matter. I've given my drivers license to a dealer, I took the stupid sticker off Oregon sends you when you move because it rubbed off anything legible. They put in the wrong address, but my drivers license number was input correctly so I was approved.

I'm sorry I questioned you, your wording was a bit off.

I'm thinking You may need to call and start the process of finding out why you got denied.

Your address should not really matter. I've given my drivers license to a dealer, I took the stupid sticker off Oregon sends you when you move because it rubbed off anything legible. They put in the wrong address, but my drivers license number was input correctly so I was approved.

I'm sorry I questioned you, your wording was a bit off.

I'm thinking You may need to call and start the process of finding out why you got denied.

I already did sent it a couple minuets ago just really confused and having him tell me I should be in jail just I was like what I did nothing wrong.

I already did sent it a couple minuets ago just really confused and having him tell me I should be in jail just I was like what I did nothing wrong.
Don't mind EPS, he is harmless.

Stick around. Hope you'll let us know here what happens.

Plenty of cool stuff on this forum, plenty of cool dudes.

Well I own a pistol an ar15 and a 22 rifle that I have bought all in the last year not even a delay on anything. I have not even been stopped by a officer or committed a damn crime so I am not sure when cabals managers are telling me the FBI does not even look at address there saying 100% not why I got denied.
It doesn't matter I own 20 gun's I get DELAYED EVERY TIME .th t difference is I get delay you got denied

I'm not a lawyer or a judge but useing ID WITH TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESS could be considered a straw PURCHASE .or at least a fake ID .
YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR ID CARDS
DRIVERS LICENSE .CPL
UP TO DATE

I understand that I am just lost why now a deny. I was trying to fined out if a address could do it but it does not sound like it. I did get a delay now that I think about it on one of my guns and the lady called a number and it proceeded right after did not think about it till now as she never told me just called in so i am guessing it may have been a delay. I dont know what it means when they call a person. I did have someone get locked up on DV charges when I was younger and used my name maybe its a weekend and the system cant tell who is who I dont know.

I understand that I am just lost why now a deny. I was trying to fined out if a address could do it but it does not sound like it. I did get a delay now that I think about it on one of my guns and the lady called a number and it proceeded right after did not think about it till now as she never told me just called in so i am guessing it may have been a delay. I dont know what it means when they call a person. I did have someone get locked up on DV charges when I was younger and used my name maybe its a weekend and the system cant tell who is who I dont know.

So now that a deny is there I could not just go to a dealer and run it again and see what happens I have to appeal it right ???

Usually when you are delayed, you don't leave that day. You literally get put on a review and it could be a week before the dealer gets the approval code and calls you to come pick it up. If they call, or the dealer has to call, it's because the dealer needed to correct a mistake they made. Usually a number entered 1 digit off or the added a letter to your name or something like that and the person processing your background needed a verification.

You state you were denied, you need to determine why.

If you were delayed, then just wait.

Edit: adding, we get near on instant approved, and have never had a problem, so no idea on how you go about determining what your problem is.

I would dare say going to another dealer and attempting another purchase is really a very bad idea, until you figure out what the problem is.

The
So now that a deny is there I could not just go to a dealer and run it again and see what happens I have to appeal it right ???
I don't know but before you do that I would make sure you DRIVERS LICENSE and CPL HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS.
I'm sorry bro but these days it all has to match up.and with computer and wi fi and instant reply .you better get it straightened out before you try to buy a gun.

Usually when you are delayed, you don't leave that day. You literally get put on a review and it could be a week before the dealer gets the approval code and calls you to come pick it up. If they call, or the dealer has to call, it's because the dealer needed to correct a mistake they made. Usually a number entered 1 digit off or the added a letter to your name or something like that and the person processing your background needed a verification.
He said he was denied

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads