JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If a person gets put in the NICS queue on Wednesday and the FFL roles with the three day rule, they are open on Saturday but closed on Monday, does that allow for pickup on Tuesday or Wednesday?

In other words, are the three business days business days of the ATF, the FFL, or do the days only count if they are days that the ATF and the FFL are open?

Just curious. FYI, I did a quick searching on here and Google but couldn't find an answer. Everything just said three business days.

My guess is business days of the ATF, but I'm not sure. These laws are just asinine and confusing. ATF is a tyrannical, criminal organization. They don't prevent crime, they make crime.

It's usually more like 5 days. The day you buy it doesn't count for one of the days. And I think neither does the day you pick it up. So you buy it day 1, wait 3 days, then pick it up day 5. Or that's how it went for me.

"If a person gets put in the NICS queue on Wednesday and the FFL roles with the three day rule, they are open on Saturday but closed on Monday, does that allow for pickup on Tuesday or Wednesday?"

Thurs, Fri and Mon are the three days, unless one of those days is a Federal holiday. Pickup on Tue.

I figured out why I can't pick up until Wednesday…. this Tuesday is a federal holiday. So pick up will be Wednesday. 😟. Any regular week I would be able to pick up Tuesday.

1688415822189.png

1688415912811.png

But then.....

1688415891118.png

1688415855497.png

1688416207433.png

BUT, But, but.....IF it were Me, I'd just wait for the phone call from the FFL Dealer. IF, that didn't happen......I might call the FFL.

1688416092659.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany