JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a permanent resident with WA CPL.

I always get delayed, most of the time i get a call back in 2-3 hours. they told me if i request or apply for (called something) number to skip this process. but i never bothered to do it.

i think if you call or email them, they will tell you what the problem is, not always.

I am a permanent resident with WA CPL.

I always get delayed, most of the time i get a call back in 2-3 hours. they told me if i request or apply for (called something) number to skip this process. but i never bothered to do it.

i think if you call or email them, they will tell you what the problem is, not always.

NICS examiner told me that the Permanent resident will always be delayed, because the NICS check automatically pushes back to verify immigration status.

yes, i am aware of that.
I am not complaining for few hour delay, because i remember back then i had to bring proof of residency in current state i live in. So i had to save and update 90 days of gas bill or electricity bills till they no longer needed that. :p

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top