JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

600 $$$ PER 1000 9mm...and remans at that, not that remans are bad...but damn dog lololol, im going to have sell some of my huge stockpile of 9mm...could we see 1000$ for 1000 rounds by election time..

Screenshot_2020-08-19 9MM 115gr RN – Reloads - Fixed Shipping Extreme Reloading.png

Last Edited:
The brass was picked up from Saddam Hussein's personal palace shooting range. He ran it through his G18 so it has collector value. The range even had a gold plated outhouse. The TP from that is already sold out from the corona panic buying spree back in March. It brought top dollar too ;)

The dark side is strong in me now. I've been hoarding 1000 rd cases of 9mm ammo to feed the full auto SWD M-11/9, so I can let friends shoot the blazes out of it.
I'm very tempted to forgo friendship for profits.

Last Edited:
yeah i have about 6/8k in extra 9mm that i could unload
This is why high secondary market prices tend to be self-moderating. Demand has severely outstripped supply, and the people who "gotta have some now, at any price" are willing to shell out crazy money. When that price gets high enough, it tempts people who had plenty already to sell out of their personal stock, increasing available supply and moderating the price, theoretically at least. :) So, if you've got extra, sell away! You're actually helping moderate the market.

I sold what little factory ammo I had to a friend, for pre-panic prices, and I have plenty of my own reloads for my own use, so it's all moot to me too. :)

This is why high secondary market prices tend to be self-moderating. Demand has severely outstripped supply, and the people who "gotta have some now, at any price" are willing to shell out crazy money. When that price gets high enough, it tempts people who had plenty already to sell out of their personal stock, increasing available supply and moderating the price, theoretically at least. :) So, if you've got extra, sell away! You're actually helping moderate the market.

I sold what little factory ammo I had to a friend, for pre-panic prices, and I have plenty of my own reloads for my own use, so it's all moot to me too. :)
You should check out the Twolip War.. I think it's about two whores that created a bidding war in Holland back in the day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top