JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you be interested in an IOF Revolver?

• Yes! I've got to have one!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Yes, but mainly for it's weirdness factor.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Maybe, if the price was right.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Goodness, no! CG have you finally gone officially loco?

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Um (burp!) what was the ques'n? (Bromp!) Something about a Webley left too long in the dryer ...

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
If you know about getting things... or know people who do....

I would give my left nut for one of these..........

e-shop zdarma - GREAT GUN

seen here:

Sort of like a BP Bond Arms pistol. They come in .36, .45 and .54 calibers. Different barrel lengths and finishes.

Czech Republic might be easier to get guns from... and its got to be a solid piece coming from there... Id take it against an Indian revolver any day!

May not have enough marketability to be successful, thats okay as long as I get my order in ;)
Im sure @AndyinEverson would buy one too
That does look interesting.:)

If you know about getting things... or know people who do....

I would give my left nut for one of these..........

e-shop zdarma - GREAT GUN

seen here:

Sort of like a BP Bond Arms pistol. They come in .36, .45 and .54 calibers. Different barrel lengths and finishes.

Czech Republic might be easier to get guns from... and its got to be a solid piece coming from there... Id take it against an Indian revolver any day!

May not have enough marketability to be successful, thats okay as long as I get my order in ;)
Im sure @AndyinEverson would buy one too

I might even have to buy one myself!

The Webley break top I own in .45 has the ABSOLUTE WORST TRIGGER I HAVE EVER SHOT!!! The two other Webley's I have handled were the same. I have friends that can't shoot my Webley, as in there trigger finger isn't strong enough. I also have friends that thought my Webley was just broken and didn't work on double action.

I shoot my Webley OK. If you practice with a Webley in double action I think you can shoot just about anything with some degree of accuracy. If you get proficient with a Webley I don't think you would ever whine about factory triggers on guns being too stiff.

Is the trigger on this little .32 any better than a Webley trigger?

$200 would be the top price I would pay... just for the novelty and I like weird guns.

BTW: I do own a Nagant that I purchased back when it was $79. The Webley double action trigger is worse than the Nagant double action trigger... by a good bit. The Nagant might have a longer pull because of how it moves the cylinder forwards but the Webley is definitely a much harder pull. ... and I think the Nagant is kind of elegant for what it does!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top