JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this and I was wondering if anyone has heard of this, or have any insight on if this falls under the NFA as an Any Other Weapon? It is the Fab Defense GFM G magazine baseplate with a pushbutton to attach to a pic-rail.

I was thinking about getting a Flux Flashmag Rail as a magazine storage and then I came across this.

What is the point? Gadgety bs in my opinion. Just get a decent mag holder for your belt and call it good. To answer your question I believe you are creating an aow and would need a tax stamp. Not worth any benefit it may create perceived or real.

Appreciate the insight.

However, if I were to make this Glock an SBR(Fab Defense Cobra Stock as an example), it wouldn't be an issue at all if my understanding is correct.

Such silly gun laws. It's okay to have it but only if you pony up $200. Repeal the NFA already.

I didn't even notice haha.

I wonder if it's some sort of weird selector switch? or some janky hammer lol.

Or a really bad render? Kinda like when (and it happens all the time) a character on a TV show or movie pulls out a Glock and they dub in the hammer cock sound for (scary factor). :rolleyes::D

Appreciate the insight.

However, if I were to make this Glock an SBR(Fab Defense Cobra Stock as an example), it wouldn't be an issue at all if my understanding is correct.

Such silly gun laws. It's okay to have it but only if you pony up $200. Repeal the NFA already.

Correct on all accounts; an SBR is a rifle so can have a foregrip. And, indeed, NFA34 is stupid and needs to go away. :)

Let's be honest, the whole idea is ridiculous and impractical. Who really wants to carry/shoot/admit to owning a Glock with an extra mag hanging off the rail? :rolleyes:

The Glock with the extra magazine/grip doesn't do anything for me, but to each their own. It does remind me of the CZ 75 machine-pistol variant a little.

cz75_full_auto_w_extended_mags.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads