JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread made my week! My puppies are both full grown now and I miss the fuzzy hot messes they used to be :)

I haven't been on this site for a couple years so this was a great welcome back!

Brought my "real" camera out for a couple of shots...he's reasonably photogenic...;)

_8288018-Edit.jpg Pro pup.jpg

Okay....OKAY! I'm on it!:rolleyes::)

He is growing up fast...I saw a picture of one of his littermates with their momma recently and it was only about 3 inches shorter than her....he's gonna be quite a bit smaller than his "Uncle Chewy".

Here is the little puppy bum tryin' to explore his first 'pheasant field'...The grass was a little tall for him...LOL!

IMG_20150907_141255569.jpg

All buckled in for a car ride..isn't he a polite little passenger?? Hehehe...at least at this moment...o_O

IMG_20150908_145851064.jpg

A little alarming what comes out of him at night when he starts to get REALLY tired...:eek::eek:;)

IMG_20150918_175423340.jpg

BTW,don't bathe the little guy too much. Takes the good oils off and dries them out.
Now my 2 dogs,when they were young and both alive,didn't get baths,
at all.
Little bastards would get into something ,get a bath and get into something:mad:
Well I lived in Lakewood not too far from the salt water and Chambers creek.
So a bath was taking them to the beach and washing them with salt water or in the creek
The GSP/lab thought it was quite convenient when an otter pooed on a timber at the beach. She could stand up and rub her neck in it! Oh boy!
So I tossed her into the water. Man her eyes could get huge! Luckily it was seaweed poo not clam or fish poo
The Rot mix was a big swimmer so I just threw sticks for her to get a bath

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR