JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, no problem...Golly-how often can I post updated pics? heehee! ;)

on his back in the crate.jpg

A few years back my neighbor had some chickens and he leaned his step ladder up against the fence ( apparently they can climb). I heard Max barkin up a storm and went out to find his chicken just outside my door. The thing was 3 times the size of Max ( Yorki) and he didn't know what the heck to do about it.

image.jpg

This son of a b*** will mame you, jump out at you from the corner in the hallway and attack your legs. Don't let that face fo you. He is a little sh**head bas****.

Asked the wife the other day to get a bull terrier? she said they were ugly. Apparently she wants an ankle biter or a damn husky that sheds more than a flock of sheep.

My lab devours them pig ears in 3-5 minutes, and they are the large ones!!!!!:eek:

Yeah, true Jim! My Bull Mastif, 135#, in one to three min.
Still, she still needs an occasional treat and raw hide chews just mess her tummy up bad! My Vet says they can be dangerous to the dogs GI tract. Besides Lilly can destroy one in about six min.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top